The source code can be found on github here.
Shortcuts so far :
- 0 - 9 : sculpting tools
- E : translate tool
- R : rotate tool
- N : toggle negative
- Shift : smooth (while pressed)
- Delete : delete the selected mesh
- Ctrl + Z : undo
- Ctrl + Y : redo
- Arrow keys / zqsd/ wasd : fps-like movement
- T, L, F : camera (Top, Left, Front)
- Alt (on the mesh): invert sign of brush
- Alt + Mouse (on the background): pan camera
- Ctrl + Mouse : zoom camera
- Numpad +/- : brush radius
- X : brush radius
- C : brush intensity
If you want a standalone version, it's here (nodejs version, so same performance as the web version).
Also, keep in mind that I often update the web version (unlike the standalone version).
For the old SculptGL version you can play with it here.
You can visit the old branch on the the github page.