The source code can be found on github here.
Shortcuts and controls
You control the camera when you click on the canvas or with mouse right click.
Double click on the canvas will reset the camera, double click on the model will focus on the clicked area.
The Ctrl key is generally assigned to the masking tool.
The '~' character means "while pressed".
- ~Alt + move camera : pan camera (if you release alt you switch to zoom mode)
- ~Ctrl + move camera : zoom camera
- Shift + move camera : Snap to nearest 90°
- Space bar : Reset camera
- T : Top view (bottom when pressed twice)
- L : Left view (Right when...)
- F : Front view (Back when...)
- Arrow keys : fps-like movement
- 0 - 9 : sculpting tools
- E : translate tool
- R : rotate tool
- G : scale tool
- N : invert brush sign
- ~Alt : invert brush sign
- ~Shift : smooth tool
- ~X : edit radius (horizontal mouse move)
- ~C : edit intensity (horizontal...)
- ~Ctrl : masking tool
- Ctrl + click : invert the mask
- Ctrl + drag : clear the mask
- Ctrl + O or Ctrl + I : add file (obj, sgl, ply or stl) or you can also drag and drop on the canvas
- Ctrl + Alt + N : clear scene
- Ctrl + E : save as OBJ
- Ctrl + Alt + E : save as OBJ the current selected meshes
- ~Shift + click on mesh : add or remove the picked mesh to the selected meshes
- Delete : delete the selected meshes
- Ctrl + Z : undo
- Ctrl + Y : redo
You can add some options in the url to configure the preferences :
- language : english/chinese/korean/japanese
- projection : perspective/orthographic
- cameraMode : orbit/spherical/plane
- pivot : boolean
- fov : number [10-90]
- shader : pbr/matcap/normal/uv
- flatShading : boolean
- wireframe : boolean
- curvature : number [0-5]
- exposure : number [0-5]
- environment : integer [0-4]
- matcap : integer [0-9]
- outline : boolean
- outlineColor : rgba color (ex: outlineColor=128,62,0,0.5)
- grid : boolean
- scaleCenter : boolean
- mirrorLine : boolean
Boolean are specified with true/false or 1/0.
SculptGL is available on the chrome web store.
If you want a standalone version, it's here (nodejs version, so same performance as the web version).
Also, keep in mind that I often update the web version (unlike the standalone version).
For the old SculptGL version you can play with it here.
Sketchfab made a fork of the old Sculptgl version with a new design : Sculptfab.
Fahd Arshad, Hassan Mehmood and Fauzan Raza also made fork of the old Sculptgl version with kinect controls and a kinect friendly interface : Hephaestus.