The source code can be found on github here.
Shortcuts so far :
- 0 - 9 : sculpting tools
- E : translate tool
- R : rotate tool
- N : toggle negative
- Shift : smooth (while pressed)
- Delete : delete the selected mesh
- Ctrl + Z : undo
- Ctrl + Y : redo
- Arrow keys / zqsd/ wasd : fps-like movement
- T, L, F : camera (Top, Left, Front)
- Alt (on the mesh): invert sign of brush
- Alt + Mouse (on the background): pan camera
- Ctrl + Mouse : zoom camera
- Numpad +/- : brush radius
- X : brush radius
- C : brush intensity
SculptGL is available on the chrome web store.
If you want a standalone version, it's here (nodejs version, so same performance as the web version).
Also, keep in mind that I often update the web version (unlike the standalone version).
For the old SculptGL version you can play with it here.
You can visit the old branch on the github page.